Male Fertility Tips
Infertility is a growing problem among couples who are trying to conceive but failing to do so. The following tips are to help in creating a healthy lifestyle and increasing sperm count:
- Eating a healthy diet with fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and less junk food.
- Avoid smoking and spending time in areas with second-hand smoke.
- Avoid the consumption of alcohol.
- Exercise regularly (but not excessively) in order to keep a healthy body weight and relieve stress and anxiety.
- Heat, sitting for long periods of time, and tight clothing can suppress sperm production. Keep moving and wear loose clothing to prevent constriction of the testes.
- Communicate with your partner to see when she is ovulating to increase your chances of conceiving.